Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Why Real Estate Investing is Better than Gold - Investors Workshops


In this video, Shawn Watkins discusses why real estate investing is better than investing in gold.

Investors Workshops is an investment club for real estate investors of any level. We feature speakers that do not pitch products.

Do you like to learn in an environment with like minded people? If you're like me the answer is a resounding 'yes!'. I have created Investors Workshops to allow real estate investors the chance to learn with other creative people. Each month, we will present a speaker covering a different topic relating to real estate investment and the creation of wealth through real estate.

http://www.investorsworkshops.com

6 comments:

  1. I started diversifying into bolt and another investments like gold or absolute acreage development. Today, with the Focus Diversification strategy, I accept a acceptable admixture of investment portfolio advance in Equities.

    Property Management

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking to 2007, only to the list of houses for sale did not have to do much preparation.

    Powdered Biological Drain Maintainer

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're like me, the answer is a resounding "yes." I set up workshops for investors to real estate investors the opportunity to learn from other creative people.

    orlando movers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started the diversification of the bolt and other investments, like gold, or the development of the absolute surface. Today, focus on the strategy of diversification, I give an acceptable pre-mixing of the investment portfolio in equities.


    Air Conditioning Miami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today, with the Focus Diversification strategy, I accept a acceptable admixture of investment portfolio advance in Equities.
    Powdered Biological Drain Maintainer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started diversifying into secure and another purchases like precious metal or utter property progression. Today, with the Concentrate Variation technique, I take a satisfactory admixture of investment selection advance in Stock.

    fort lauderdale long distance movers

    ReplyDelete